The High Visibility newsroom shines a light on work and home life to help you grow professionally and personally.
This is a collaborative effort between industry and individuals, and aims to share challenges, successes, learnings and tips to help Australian men and women feel heard, connected and inspired.
Contributions from professionals, PRs, companies and individuals are welcome and must relate to the following topics:
|Company announcements (mining, resources, transport, construction, utilities, environment)
||Wellness (mental and physical)
|Career development and progression
||Living FIFO or apart
|Expectations vs reality
||Schooling (home, boarding school)
||Hobbies and recreation
|Conflict and stress management
||Mature age study/education
- 600 words maximum
- Include the topic your content fits into from the above list (or tell us if it’s not there)
- Include your full contact details should we need to get in touch with you
- Put thought into your headline – this makes readers want to keep reading!
- Brief, clear structure and paragraphs and keep conversational
- If you are a company, don’t ‘sell’ – just inform, educate or entertain
- Include a short (two sentence) bio, a high-resolution headshot and URL if applicable
- When your work is published you should shout it to the world! Share the URL across your social networks.
- Monitor our website regularly as we cannot respond to everyone confirming if you are published or not
- We do not pay for contributions – we offer a platform for exposure and collaboration
- Publishing contributions are at our discretion, and we may choose not to include your submission in our news agenda for reasons including: overly promotional, poorly written, not suitable to our audience, contains profanities and any other reason we deem unfit for High Visibility
- We will not accept duplicate content that appears elsewhere online, all copy must be original
- We reserve the right to edit articles as necessary.
Send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org
High Visibility is the official blog for She’s Empowered (https://shes-empowered.com/pages/about).