MY VISIBILITY QUESTIONNAIRE
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CONTRIBUTOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Type to search
My Visibility Questionnaire
2. Type your email here (this is just so that we can contact you – it’s not for public display) ...*
3. Job title/role:
4. What traits, skills or qualifications are needed to perform your role?
5. What attracted you to the role / industry initially?
6. How does it compare with the vision you had when you started?
7. How long have you been in the industry?
8. What’s something many people wouldn’t know about your role or workplace?
9. Have you faced any challenges in your role? If so what are these, and how did you overcome it?
10. What do you think of women’s workwear options in your industry?
11. What are some of your greatest achievements in your career?
12. Who has been a close support to you professionally or personally? How have they helped you?
13. Who do you admire in the industry and why?
14. What advice would you give to someone looking at a role similar to yours?
15. Are you a minority in your workplace? How does that make you feel? Can you share a story about your experience?
16. Share your wisdom with us! What advice can you give for people looking into working in a similar role or industry?
17. Are you happy for your name and/or your photo to be shared on our social media pages, on our website and in any advertising/marketing?
18. Please include any social media handles and/or tags and website details you would like us to use in your story (FB/Insta/Twitter/LinkedIn/website):
19. Employer or your business/company name: (please ensure their endorsement of this interview or specify if you prefer us not to use your employer’s details)
20. Please upload a photo of you in your work wear and any other photos of your work that you'd like to share.
Man up and prioritise your mental health
Benefits of a diverse leadership team
Perhaps, after all this fight, the mining industry is still a boy’s club
Women and the property market
Copyright © 2018 High Visibility. All rights reserved